3D object members dislocated of parent?

edited September 2019 in 3D
Of what little I have time to experiment, one thing I noticed some time ago, at a guess 2 months or a bit more.
I started some simple work with single symbols. All looks fine in the schematic but when looked at the 3D problem shows. 

I thought the problem had been fixed but I notice I still have the problem.  I have two windows open and 3D is in the second one.

The legs on the transistors are offset?.

I have also attached the project.  Any suggestion how I fix this?
project
project
190828-Experimental-EM3820-symbols-01.project
190926-DEX-experimental-project-objects-dismembered.JPG
1100 x 754 - 109K
·

Comments

• Looks like the same problem i have seen. I have filled a problem report some week ago. Solution is to back 6 months of versions
    ·
  • Bengt  
    Thank you, now you mentioned it, I think I remember seeing you filled in a report.  When I first noticed I did not have any particular need to get it fixed but as I am slowly getting to a stage of completing a very small project I am more interested.

If need be I will step DEX back if not fixed before Christmas.
    ·
  • Strangely, Now that I am working on my new PCB I find some of my parts have the 3D changed or offset from where they should be and some show the 3D when viewing the part but when dragged into a project the 3D is not there.. I have been gradually (as I need them) re jigging them to use Parametric parts when available.. Regards, Mick
    ·
  • Fixed.

The developer of AutoTRAX DEX. 
    ·
  • I have just tested and my 3D objects now complete again.
    ·