My created 3D parts are not visible in my project

edited September 2019 in Help
Hi All!
I don't know what is wrong in my project because 3D is not show my created parts. Other problem, I can't see holes in 3D.
In the library show me 3D parts pictures. I try other older project too, but problem is same. 
project
project
UA741 TESTER.project
·

Comments

• And here picture image
    ·
  • TPT holes are filled with device lead and solder, so DEX speeds things up and does not create the 3D hole. This makes things faster.
    If you hide parts then DEX shows the holes.

Your 'invisible; devices are not parametric and do not have any 3D!

The developer of AutoTRAX DEX. 
    ·
  • Ok!
    Then I never will to see my created parts in the 3D ? One -two monts  ago it is worked me.
    ·
  • Please check my created parts and please help me. I created near 100 parts and now I have to drop out?
    Now upload near 10 parts and please check it!
    ·
  • Yes you will! If you have created a 3D object to the part you will see it.

All your parts except two have a 3D symbol. (6x2,5mm-lsi and UA741)
    ·
  • Bengt!
    Please check my full  project and I would like to see 3D picture. I see no 3D in two parts but where is many other 3D parts?
    ·
  • Iliya I hope youre reading this.

Kjocoka is right, something is missing! See this picture:
    3D_missing
    All three are the same part. Looks like a downloaded 3D package has become invisible.

But I have tried the same thing on my own similar parts and they work fine. I can't say what the problem is. I even placed one of my own parts on Kjocokas project:
    BengtPart
    Only catch is that if I toggle side the 3D symbol is not placed correct. But that is another problem.
    ·
  • Bengt!
    Thank you! 
    Your English is better ! 
    ·
  • I have sent in an error report about the side toggling problem but not your problem. Try to do that if you don't get an answer here soon. If you send the project file and specify that the 3D symbol is visible in your library it should be possible for Iliya to find the problem.
    ·
  • edited September 2019
    I try it: select D1 part in the schema and refresh from library and after I get 3D picture in the 3D view. Now there is 3d picture but now dex mixed in the schema . I think it is not good.
    ·
  • Yes that old problem. DEX is deleting way to much traces if you change something. The reason might be that you have parts on the back side but then you replace them, they will be placed on the top side and therefore DEX is deleting the traces. The correct way for DEX to do this would be to keep all traces but the last segment to the pins that should be unrouted. This is a major and very important and also needed improvement of DEX.

Maybe it will work if you do it manually. Unroute last segment to part. Then update part. Awkward but it might work.

There are other 3D problems with later versions. I opened my latest project which worked fine in version from April. Now some 3D symbols are flying around in pieces.

3D_broken
    ·
  • How to repair part.

Drag from library over part to replace.
    I delete 3D from connector.

Then dragged original part over the part to fix.

imageimage
    ·
  • Sure? The problem was that the traces of parts placed on the bottom side becomes unrouted? Otherwise it is a perfect method
    ·
  • edited September 2019
    Drag over does not need to be the original part.
    Just need to reassign pins.

·
  • Yes I know but does it work to replace a part on the back side without getting the traces unrouted?
    ·
  • Yes, if it's the same part.
    ·