Radial Context Menu

1. Right click context menu is now a radial menu.
  2. Updated radial and popup menus.
  3. You can set either as the default in the Ribbon->Panel menu

The developer of AutoTRAX DEX. 
·

Comments

• Improved menu. Especially for full-screen mode.

·
  • Radial menus are now faster.
    ·
  • Added top level view items.

·
  • my design is quit simple.

Can I turn off the radial menu?
    ·
  • my design is quit simple.

Can I turn off the radial menu?
    Yes, don't right click in the viewport.
    ·
  • Do you mean switch to classic drop-down menu?

·
  • yes

Thanks
    ·
  • I have found the radial meny typ be a very powerful tool in some situations. Just want to say that i like it!
    ·
  • edited September 2019
    Bengt said:
    I have found the radial meny typ be a very powerful tool in some situations. Just want to say that i like it!
    It's like Marmite. Some love it. Some hate it.
    But DEX gives you both :)
    ·
  • And that is why I turn it on only in some situations. Great to have if you need commands that you don't use very often and don't know there they are.
    ·
  • I have started using the radial menu and it is much faster and easier finding things.

·
  • Added tool-tips for all radial and drop-down menu items. 858 tool-tips in total.
    e.g. For theRadial Menu

·
  • edited September 2019
    • There are exactly the same commands in the Radial Menu as the Drop-Down Menu; Just laid out differently and bigger icons in the Radial Menu.
    • The Radial Menu has better tool-tips.
    • The Radial Menu takes up more space.
    • The Radial Menu is 'flashy'.
    • The Drop-Down Menu is more difficult to read. Not good for people with poor eye-sight - It happens to everyone.
    • It's easier to spot menu items in the Radial Menu  - Big icon, more white space.
    • The Radial Menu can block content underneath - that's why it does not show for the manual routing context menu.
    ·
  • I would like to edit the Radial menu. Too much unnecessary menu in the Radial menu what I never used. The problem is same in the classic drop down menu. 
    ·
  • kjocoka said:
    I would like to edit the Radial menu. Too much unnecessary menu in the Radial menu what I never used. The problem is same in the classic drop down menu. 

• There are currently 401 items that can appear in either radial or the drop-down menu.
    • Items that appear are very context sensitive and programmatically arranged.
    • It would be very difficult to create a user interface for customization and would be very error prone.
    • It would not be cost effective to develop a feature that very few people would use.

·
  • I am doing repetitive copy and paste commands. This works very well with the Radial menu.

I really like this feature.

Keep going
    ·